Delhi, the capital city of India is the city bridging two differet worlds, the old daily and the new daily altogether. Delhi is ne of those places,yu van never miss out while travelling to india
We at Cheap Air Ticketz are happy to serve you with the Cheapest Air Tickets and the best flight deals on the most luxurious services for our customers.
• Safdarjung Airport was built in 1930 and was the main airport for Delhi until 1962.Due to increasing passenger traffic at Safdarjung, civilian operations were moved to Palam Airport later renamed to Indira Gandhi International Airport in 1962.
• It is named after Indira Gandhi, a former Prime Minister of India.
• IGIA hosts six domestic carriers, 56 international carriers and also has the capacity to handle the gigantic Airbus A380 aircraft
• The airport was operated by the Indian Air Force before its management was transferred to the Airports Authority of India. In May 2006, the management of the airport was passed over to Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), a consortium led by the GMR Group
• The airport uses an advanced system called Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) to help keep take-offs and landings timely and predictable
• The airport was among the top 30 busiest airports in the world with 39.7 million passengers handled.
Find our lowest price to destinations worldwide, guaranteed
Search, select and Request a callback to book your flight
Get booking assistance and special dals by calling