Our priority is to serve our customers with the best possible services and deals.
So we at Cheap Air Tickets always like to provide you with the best flight deals on the cheap last minute flights or the best plans for corporate travel. We are here to help you with the most effective customer services.
• Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International is an international airport located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India, serving the Kolkata metropolitan area.
• It is located approximately 11 mi from the city center.
• The airport was earlier known as Dum Dum Airport before being renamed after Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, a prominent leader of Indian independence movement.
• Spread over an area of 2,460 acres (1,000 ha), Kolkata airport is the largest in eastern India and one of only two international airports operating in West Bengal, the other being in Bagdogra.
• It is the fifth busiest airport in India in terms of overall passenger traffic after Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai with more than 10 million foot-falls annually.
• It is the only airport in Eastern India to have two runways.
Find our lowest price to destinations worldwide, guaranteed
Search, select and Request a callback to book your flight
Get booking assistance and special dals by calling